Blogger - How to hide post-body in main page


I was doing another blog editor when I suddenly ran into a task that I need to hide the post-content in blogger mainpage, here is how you should do it properly:class='post-body entry-content'

Search for ALL, there may be more than 1 depends on what template you are using:
class='post-body entry-content'
Inside that <div> tag you will find this:
<data:post.body/>
 Add these lines of code exactly below it:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "item"'>
    <style type='text/css'>
        .hidden {
            display: none;
        }
    </style>
</b:if>
 Then, whenever you want to hide all post content, or just part of the post, just wrap it with the tag: hidden: (post it in HTML mode)
 <div class="hidden">
Something you want to hide from main
</div>

Comments

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment down here or reach me on my facebook page. I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thank you.

Archive

Contact Form

Send