Top of The World - The Carpenters








Pictures are taken by me, at Briones Regional Park, California - 2014.

If you have come to this page, you are either know this song or curious how this song is. Take my advice, giving up your work or whatever you are doing for nearly 3 minutes. You will get back what you have missed in your life. I won't waste your time, I promise.



Dream comes true, and yes even though my dreams are far way to reach, but i'm glad that i'm still be able to see the beauty of nature everyday ... I'm also glad that I had, have and will have you with my my beautiful and caring wife. You are the love of my life and of the the top reasons that keeps me fighting in this rude world. I used to lose my trust in life but you made me realize that a nice world is still there, live nicely and I will receive the same. I love you so much!






Be optimistic, strong and determined my friends! You will reach your goal and learn the meaning of life, even though you have lost it.










Such a feelin's comin' over me
There is wonder in 'most ev'ry thing I see
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream

Everything I want the world to be
Is now comin' true especially for me
And the reason is clear, it's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world

Somethin' in the wind has learned my name
And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze
There's a pleasin' sense of happiness for me

There is only one wish on my mind
When this day is through I hope that I will find
That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me
All I need will be mine if you are here

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world

Comments

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment down here or reach me on my facebook page. I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thank you.

Archive

Contact Form

Send